Since the beginning, Erbud Industry Group has been determined to provide services at the highest level that meet strict quality requirements.
Through our activities, we seek to win the full confidence of our Clients, Employees, Suppliers and the community as an entirely reliable supplier of services.
The Integrated Management System Policy is implemented by us through:
- construction of facilities for the energy industry and implementation of technology projects that meet the requirements in terms of quality, environmental protection and occupational health and safety;
- compliance with regulatory requirements, and confidentiality of information;
- continuous monitoring of the effectiveness and efficiency of all processes and adapting them to the changing market conditions and technological developments;
- raising the qualifications of our employees and the development of their awareness of responsibility for the environment and safety, as well as the quality of work;
- collaboration with the suppliers and sub-contractors on a partnership basis;
- aiming to reduce the hazards and risk present in the workplace;
- effective and efficient management of natural resources, energy equipment and conducting rational and environmentally sound waste management;
- reducing and preventing emission of pollutants into the environment;
- compliance with the ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 18001 standards.