The “Safety Days” are annual meetings organised in collaboration with our clients and business counterparts. During the meetings, the participants acquire practical skills. The “Safety Days” also include for instance:
- Exercises — instructions on the use of the PPEs which protect against falling from a great height
- Exercises in first aid and fire safety and prevention
- Occupational Safety Fairs, comprising:
- presentation of protection for the respiratory system;
- presentation of gloves;
- presentation of clothing used in the energy sector;
- presentation of footwear.
- Lectures by an inspector from the National Labour Inspectorate on OH&S rules and regulations in the energy sector
Erbud Industry Group OH&S Contest
- The 2nd OH&S Contest
- Final stage: Gdańsk, 20 May
- 17 finalists (10 production employees, 7 supervision employees)
- Winners: Przemysław Silski / Erbud Industry Centrum; Jarosław Flasiński / Erbud Industry Pomorze
- The 1st OH&S Contest
- Final stage: Toruń, 22 April
- 11 finalists (production employees)
- Winner: Ryszard Siwko / Erbud Industry Pomorze
We build awareness of the proper, safe attitudes in the workplace.
- The Safety Week: 25–29 April,
- Motto: “Use your head — Plan and React”
- Participation: 3.6 thousand employees from our own workforce and from sub-contractors / 500 employees in the Erbud Industry Group itself (the maintenance companies, companies handling construction implemented by the Engineering Division);/li>
- 45 locations involved in the Safety Week activities;
- Activities: carried out among others by the Fire Service: evacuation of a roof, cranes, manholes; searching under rubble; overview of power tools; proper use of braces; exercises using fire extinguishers and the “OH&S fifteen minutes”.
- Erbud S.A. becomes a signatory of the Agreement for Safety, an initiative of eight general contractors aimed at improving safety on Poland’s building sites.
- The Safety Week: 18–24 May
- Motto: “Safety — our common cause”;
- Participation: 20 thousand employees of the signatory companies and sub-contractors;
- 72 locations involved in the Safety Week activities;
- Activities: educational activities at construction sites; presentations of personal protective equipment, high-altitude rescue; exercises with the use of fire extinguishers, and training in the administering of first aid.
Erbud Industry won 2nd place in the contest “Build Safely” for the construction of the coal handling system in the Combined Heat and Power Plant EC 3 in Łódź. The award is a proof of the day-to-day implementation of the Erbud Industry Group OH&S policy.