Implementation of industrial projects in the energy sector and in industry in a broad sense. The design, engineering, construction and retrofit of facilities, and process lines for the energy sector and industry, as well as comprehensive execution of any large-scale industrial projects of varying complexity.
Erbud Industry is experienced as a General Contractor and Sub-contractor among other things of:
- industrial facilities
- process systems and production lines
- industrial waste disposal and processing plants
- environmental protection systems and auxiliary systems for power units (denitrification, desulphurisation, ash removal, coal handling and slag deslagging)
- power facilities, so-called Small Energy Production (co-generation sources and boiler plants based on WR water boilers)
- systems for secondary fuel feeding to boilers (biomass, RDF)
The Engineering Division also performs building and technological work for coal-fired units and steam and gas units. The projects are implemented on our own or in collaboration with recognised partners in the field of engineering and technology.
Engineering Division competencies:
- project management
- coordination of the engineering process
- organisation of supplies and services
- construction and erection operations and project management
- quality control